The human catastrophe of genocide scarred the 20th century world and continues to open wounds old and new in the 21st, but it remains conspicuously understudied in K-12 curricula. Our mission is to enhance education, cultural production, and public memory about the incidence of genocide – past and present – through professional development for educators, arts and cultural events, and interdisciplinary symposia.
Join Our Mailing List
Want to receive emails about Holocaust and Genocide Initiative Events? Join our email list below:
Explore Our Website
- Attend one of our upcoming events, featuring internationally renowned scholars on the topic of Holocaust and genocide.
- Register for Holocaust and Genocide Studies: A Continuing Education Certificate program for educators.
- Learn about the Spector/Warren Fellowship, a unique learning opportunity for a cohort of Syracuse University students each year.
- Explore our listing of resources, offering the most in depth information, learning modules, and more.
- Contact us for more information about the Initiative.